I strive to create safe space inside my studio and under my needle for humans of all marginalized identities.
I welcome all folx of color, trans humans, people of larger than "average" sizes and varied physical abilities, and promise to do all that is in my capacity to honor each person coming through my doors in their full humanity, and treat each client in a dignified, and caring way.
For your reference, and sense of safety my personal identity markers are:
immigrant (post-soviet), queer, jew, non-binary, white, able-bodied, straight-sized, college-educated.
1. What you would like to get. Your idea/vision.
2. Where on your body you would like to have it tattooed and about how much skin you would like it to take up/cover.
3. Do you have a specific style in mind? Describe please.
4. Please tell me a little bit about yourself. Tell me if you are a first timer. Also please tell me how you found me.
5. Do you condemn white supremacy? I do not work on people who do not believe in fighting for equity and justice for the most marginalized of us.
6. Your budget for this piece, if you have one. Please keep in mind, I am currently only accepting projects in the range of 2.5 hours or longer. ($625 minimum). If you'd like to read more about my take on this, take a look at my "fees" page.
7. Please let me know if you have very specific time constraints in the next few months, if this is a personal emergency, if you are moving away within a half a year, etc. I'd also love to know if you are schedule-flexible and if I can summon you with minimal notice.
8. Please attach any art references you've collected for your vision, if you have some. If you do not, that is completely fine. I will help you flesh out your vision.
my e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org