Thank you for your interest in my art. As usual life and work are keeping me busy and it's taking a while to get through my e-mail load. Please be patient. I have implemented a new system of booking consultations.
Currently this is how it works:
-I ask all of my potential clients to answer the questions below in a message to me.
-I will receive the request and will then either give you the link to book your consultation or I will send you clarifying questions.
-Sometimes I do decline requests. Usually because I am already working on a few similar projects or because the subject matter or style are not what I am best at. Most of the time I don't rework/touch up existing tattoos on new to me clients.
I consider some cover-ups. Usually if you give me completely free reign on size and design of the new piece.
1. What you would like to get. Your idea/vision.
2. Where on your body you would like to have it tattooed and about how much skin you would like it to take up/cover.
3. Do you have a style in mind? Describe please.
4. Please tell me a little bit about yourself. Tell me if you are a first timer. Also please tell me how you found me.
5. Do you support trump? If so, please abort this mission. I don't work on trump supporters.
6. Your budget for this piece, if you have one.
7. Please let me know if you have very specific time constraints in the next few months, if this is an emergency, if you are moving away within a half a year, etc.
8. Please attach any art references you've collected for your vision.
my e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org