I strive to create safe space inside my studio and under my needle for humans of all marginalized identities.
I welcome all folx of color, trans humans, people of larger than "average" sizes and varied physical abilities, and promise to do all that is in my capacity to honor each person coming through my doors in their full humanity, and treat each client in a dignified, and caring way.
For your reference, and sense of safety my personal identity markers are:
immigrant (post-soviet), queer, jew, non-binary, white, able-bodied, straight-sized, college-educated.
I consider myself working-to-middle class, and have no family wealth.
1. What you would like to get. Your idea/vision.
2. Where on your body you would like to have it tattooed.
3. Do you have a specific style in mind? Describe please. You can also reference some pieces of mine that you found especially pleasing.
4. Please tell me a little bit about yourself. Tell me if you are a first timer. Also please tell me how you found me.
5. Are you fully vaccinated? If not, why not?
6. White folks: Please say a little bit about what you have done/continue to do to unlearn white supremacy within yourself and how you actively condemn it out in the world.
Folks of color: feel free to skip this prompt.
7. Your budget for this piece.
For money related questions, take a look at my "fees" page.
8. Please let me know if you have very specific time constraints in the next few months, if this is a personal emergency, if you are moving away within a half a year, etc. I'd also love to know if you are schedule-flexible and if I can summon you with minimal notice.
9. Please attach any art references you've collected for your vision, if you have some.
my e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you send your e-mail, please be patient.
I send out my booking link about every three months to the folks that had e-mailed me in the time prior.
I do not take on every single project, though I do take on the majority of them. If I don't take on yours, its not personal. I may already be working on something similar or have done a few of that thing lately already.
If you send me a general e-mail asking for more information, you are probably not going to get a response. This website is a wealth of information, and I do not have a personal assistant.